Thursday, October 31, 2013

Best of October...

Hard to believe that in 2 short months we will be celebrating New Years, aka my birthday! Where has the time gone? This month was filled with many ups and some downs, downs that I cannot share with you at this moment. I'm excited for the upcoming holidays and most excited about a trip that Boo and I have planned. Hope you are enjoying fall as much as I am! Here is a short recap of October around our little family...
my sweet boys curls were all cut off, against my will...

future blackbelt...

tradition continues at the same pumpkin patch...

big beautiful Colorado sky...

Boo's first time with us at this patch...

burst of colors...

simple DIY...here

lots of snuggles as the weather gets cooler...

Homemade Batman costume, Happy Halloween!

Citrus Herb Chicken, recipe here

Apple Cinnamon Muffins, recipe here

Pumpkin carving...

"gross"...

Ditka and Harry Caray...

Warmed up with Posole, recipe here

Fall has treated us right so far, cannot wait for Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!