Monday, October 7, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Spice...

Happy Monday, hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Mine was spent under the weather, got a nasty cold that has been going around. Saturday Boo and I took his step mom out for dinner and had a nice time with her. She's such a sweet woman and I'm glad to have her in our lives. Hi Korinne!  I'm feeling almost 100% and really want to bake.

My next post will be a yummy recipe that I cannot wait to share with you. This post right here was kind of impromptu. The recipe I am making right now called for pumpkin pie spice and I didn't have enough, so I whipped a batch real quick, took a couple photos, and here I am sharing with you. Pumpkin pie spice is just a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger...probably stuff you already have laying around. So instead of wasting money on the prepackaged stuff just make your own!


In a small jar mix together...

3 Tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
4 teaspoons Ground Ginger
2 teaspoons Ground Cloves
1 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!