Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Broke and Bored, installment 1

I'm starting a new series on the blog here called Broke and Bored. Recently I've put myself on a tight budget and I have to come up with clever ways to keep from spending. I don't wanna break my rules, but there are so many things that are screaming my name. Mostly clothes and home decor items are what I have serious ADD about. So in this series I am going to DIY or repurpose items that I already have to curb my impulsive shopping. 

First up a studded purse...



I've had this purse laying around for some time now, it came with a matching tote bag. I love the color but thought that it was really lacking something. So what else is a girl to do but stud it. Studs are everywhere now, on everything. I'm not one to follow trends, in fact I've been rocking studs for as long as I remember and will continue to even after the fad is gone. 


I ordered the studs off Etsy from HERE, picked up some E6000 glue and went to town. Leave to dry for 24 hours. I do plan on studding the matching tote bag too and probably everything else in my line of vision.


What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!