Monday, July 14, 2014

Family Reunion in Breckenridge...

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, we just returned from beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado. Boo's family had their annual family reunion and it was a great time seeing everyone and meeting new faces. We stayed in the a beautiful mountain lodge, about 10 kiddos and probably 30+ adults. I didn't get as many pictures as I wish I had, but here is a little peak into the house and a couple happenings... 



the entrance to the Little Mountain Lodge...





totally in love with this wall hanging...


no mountain house is complete without a little taxidermy...


one night we had "Thanksgiving Dinner in July", with turkey and all the fixings...



out in town...


a shot of us together...

Hopefully next year I can get more photos!













4 comments:

  1. Colorado really is beautiful and that mountain lodge looks like a nice place to stay. I really love that pic of you guys at the end, too... so sweet... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! I love that you did Thanksgiving in July--what a fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!