Monday, January 13, 2014

Maui...

A dream came true for me, I got to travel to Hawaii for 8 days with my Boo. He surprised me with a Birthday/Christmas present of a lifetime. Anyone that has a birthday near Christmas knows how the gifts are almost always combined, this one is one I won't be complaining about. Though we were in Hawaii it wasn't paradise all of the time, Brandon arrived sick and remained that way the entire time. I was sick on and off. However we still got to do some amazing things...

Aloha...


a great sight after a long flight...
View from our room...



First things first, a Mai Tai...

my first time celebrating my birthday on the beach=AMAZING!!!

a surprise fruit basket from Brandon's mom, Lisa and a hotel credit from Luke and Brenna.
MAHALO guys, you rock!

Bamboo forest on a hike on The Road to Hana. A completely amazing experience that I wanna do again!

Black Sand Beach, so cool...

7 Sacred Pools meet the ocean, something you dream about growing up in Northwest Indiana...

the biggest Banyon Tree ever, breathtaking...

I love this man...

Baldwin Beach in Paia, my new favorite beach. Mountains in the background and baby blue crystal clear water.

a message to Liam when I couldn't FaceTime him...

Whale watching tour, we saw 4 of them. Couldn't really get a good pic though.

Luau with delicious food and beautiful lei's, first and only time I got lei'd the entire trip, LOL!

Such a great experience...

Iao Valley, something out of a movie. 

Maui Sunset...

Maui is simply breathtaking, magical, and inspirational. I wanted to return the minute we arrived back in freezing Colorado. Everything we did was a first for me and life changing. Thank you so much Brandon for giving me this amazing experience. I love you.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!