Monday, March 25, 2013

Wishing for spring and some patio inspiration...

Over the weekend we had another visit from old man winter, leaving spring just a figment of our imagination. Its hard to believe that Easter is this weekend. Liam and I will be spending the holiday up in the mountains with our "Colorado Family". Its always great to get up there and relax with our friends, something we both look forward to often. 

I have been envisioning what to do to our little patio space, I know I want to plant some herbs, tomatoes, and flowers; as well as have a little seating area. So much to put into the little space.


Here are a few examples of what I'm thinking...





I also have plans of transforming an old piece of furniture into something special...stay tuned for that!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!