Friday, March 8, 2013

Home stretch and gratitude...

Restaurant Week is almost over and I will finally have a day off on Monday after working 20 days in a row. This is my third year in a row doing this, working days on end only wishing it would be over. I'm exhausted, cranky, and sore; and most importantly I miss Liam. I haven't been able to put him to bed or read him his bedtime story and I miss that. Its the simplest things that make me feel complete and I feel like I'm failing at that right now. I cannot wait for next week to spend every minute with him, just him and me hanging out.

We are expecting a huge amount of snow this weekend and I am not looking forward to it at all. Hate to be a Debbie Downer, but it just adds that much more stress right now. But spring is right around the corner and I look forward to the change in seasons. Liam is wanting to plant a garden, we will be planting a container garden on our small patio. I look forward to sharing that with him, we both are very excited.

Last night my little blog here hit 600 views and I'm so thrilled! Its a work in progress and I want to THANK everyone for reading and following. I have plans to really take it to the next step, such as getting an original look and a logo, and investing in a good camera. I really appreciate everyone for believing in me and giving me such wonderful feedback.

Until next week, have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!