Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Snow Day...

Anyone that lives in Colorado knows that the weather here is amazing. We have over 300 days of sunshine a year, beautiful snow capped mountains in the winter, and lush green landscapes in the summer. This winter we haven't had much snow at all, which I am in fact happy with. We had forecasts of a winter storm over that past few days and I went to sleep last night expecting to wake up to a blizzard, but it was quite the opposite. Enough to pull out the snow boats, but not enough to close schools. Liam is still a little under the weather and so I kept him home and had our own little snow day.


The snow was the perfect mix of fluffy but packable...


our first snowman, Jack...


my angel making a snow angel...


no snow day is complete without a little fight...


look at that face!

Liam has been wanting to help out in the kitchen a lot lately. Like me he loves watching cooking shows and trying new foods.  I realized the other day that we have never made Rice Krispy Treats together, so we made them after our fun in the snow, complete with some hot cocoa!


Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.


Today was a perfect day! I wish I could get paid to stay home and play with this little man everyday!

Have you had fun in the snow lately?







4 comments:

  1. So fun to find another CO blogger! You and Liam are adorable, and you're a great photographer! Love Jack, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam is adorable!!! I hope he is feeling better <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!