Monday, June 9, 2014

Strawberry Cream Cake...

Hi friends! I have the perfect spring/summer cake for you...Strawberry Cream Cake. I found this recipe via Pinterest via the Spiced Blog. The writer David has a beautiful blog with gorgeous photos, delicious recipes, and great stories. When you have a chance check out his blog and grab a cup of coffee; cause you'll be there for some time.


When I found this recipe I knew that I had to make it and make it stat! And I'm so glad I did, the crumb is tender and flavorful and the frosting is creamy and slightly sweet. Its definitely coming along to summer get togethers.


This years crops of strawberries have been amazing, so sweet and juicy. We are getting our fill around here for sure.



Liam would eat strawberries for every meal, if I allowed it. He got his taste buds from his mother for sure. LOL!


I hope you get a chance to make this cake and soon while the strawberries are at their peak of sweetness. 


Here's a link to the original recipe blog David's, Fresh Strawberry Cake.

Have a great day! 

I'm linking up to Time to Sparkle Link Party.






4 comments:

  1. looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake looks delicious and you decorated it so nicely! Thanks for sharing David's blog- off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!